Keesler Air Force Base, M St, Biloxi, MS, USA
Matrix Providers, Inc.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse (Endoscopy RN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the Keesler Medical Center at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, Mississippi.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00am – 4:00pm
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Registered Nurse (Endoscopy) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Associates Degree of Nursing
• Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or as otherwise identified in the task order
• Certifications: Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse as required in the task order
• Board Certification: None
• Experience: A minimum of four years of peri operating and/or gastroenterology nursing experience within the previous 60 months is required
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.