Tacoma, WA, USA
Matrix Providers, Inc.
We are hiring for a qualified Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse NICU RN to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Madigan Army Medical Center located on Joint Base Lewis-McChord just outside Tacoma/Seattle, Washington. Madigan Army Medical Center at JBLM is located between two cities – Tacoma and Olympia – and is only an hour away from Seattle, WA.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: This is a 24 hour a day facility, including holidays, shifts will vary
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan
The Registered Nurse-Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: A diploma, Associates, Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate in Nursing from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) from a professional nursing program at the time the program was completed by the applicant
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation Provider
• Licensure/Registration: Applicants must have active, current and unrestrictive registration as a professional nurse in any State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States
• Experience: One-year experience is required
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.