Travis Air Force Base, Fairfield, CA, USA
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Mammography Technician at Travis Air Force Base near Fairfield, CA.
This contract position offers:
- Monday – Friday | 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Paid Time Off & 10 Paid Holidays
- Full Benefits Offered
- Opportunity to work with active military and their families
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Performs screening and diagnostic mammograms to include spot compressions, magnification views, and any other views requested by the radiologist when necessary
- Operates equipment to produce diagnostic images and assists radiologist or physician with special procedures.
- Assess patient clinical history to determine the most effective protocols
- Operates mammography units to include stereotactic, breast biopsy and tomosynthesis units
- Determines proper instrument technical factors and control settings to ensure correct calculates exposure of targeted body parts
- Graduate from an Academic Program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiographic Technology(JRCERT)
- Certified by the American Registry of Radiographic Technology(ARRT) in Mammography
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a radiologic technologist or in mammography or required performance of 200 exams within the last 2 years. Must have knowledge of the Medical Reporting System(MRS)
- BLS Certification
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation