Bremerton, WA, USA
Matrix Providers, Inc.
At Matrix Providers – You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Licensed Practical/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the Naval Hospital and associated branch medical clinics in Bremerton, Washington.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7:00am – 5:30pm
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Licensed Practical/Licensed Vocational Nurse must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• As an alternative to the education requirements, may be a graduate of a State Board of Nursing approved LPN/LVN training program OR be a graduate of a nursing program a program accredited by ACEN, OR have completed an equivalent military training program
• License: Possess a current unrestricted license to practice as an LVN in any one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands
• Experience: Possess one year of clinical work experience as a full-time LPN/LVN within the preceding three years
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.