Fort Pierce, FL, USA
Healthcare Employment Partners
Laboratory Manager opportunity in the Eastern shores of FL, near Melbourne.
- Offering Relocation Assistance
Under the direction of the laboratory administrative director and working closely with the laboratory medical director, the Laboratory Manager is responsible for the operational functions and activities of the department of laboratory services.
The Laboratory Manager assumes responsibility for staff performance, staffing and quality of laboratory services.
Requirements of the Laboratory Manager
- Six (6) years of clinical experience required with a Bachelor’s Degree in a biological science or healthcare administration.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Registration and Technologist Licensure under Florida Clinical Laboratory Law.
- Licensed as a Supervisor under Florida Clinical Laboratory Law in at least four (4) areas; five (5) preferred.
- Medical Technologist Certification by ASCP preferred.
An elegant city located along Florida’s Atlantic Coast, this beach town is a haven for golf, water sports and fishing. Peaceful beaches, museums, nature tours and a range of hotels make this town a terrific vacation destination and an important part of the region known as the Treasure Coast.