Altus Air Force Base, Altus, OK, USA
Matrix Providers, Inc.
We are hiring for a qualified Dental Hygienist to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Altus Air Force Base, in Altus, OK.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:15 AM – 4:15 PM
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Dental Hygienist must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree depending on the program
• Education: Successful completion of a dental hygiene program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA)
• Certification: Basic Life Support, certified in radiography as required by 42 CFR Part 75
• Experience: The dental hygienist shall have a minimum of 1 year of experience
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Dental Hygienist
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.