Fort Pierce, FL, USA
Healthcare Employment Partners
Chemistry Supervisor opportunity in the Eastern shores of FL, near Melbourne.
- Offering Relocation Assistance
Provide superior quality, competitive value and outstanding service through the timely chemical analysis of patient specimens. The Chemistry Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of all aspects of the chemistry, special chemistry, toxicology, and reference testing sections of the laboratory.
Requirements of the Chemistry Supervisor
- Associate’s Degree required; Baccalaureate Degree preferred.
- Supervisor license in at least four (4) areas; five (5) areas preferred.
- Five (5) years of clinical experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years in chemistry supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be willing and able to work with bio-hazardous/toxic materials following the OSHA guidelines
An elegant city located along Florida’s Atlantic Coast, this beach town is a haven for golf, water sports and fishing. Peaceful beaches, museums, nature tours and a range of hotels make this town a terrific vacation destination and an important part of the region known as the Treasure Coast.